Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Feeling that feeling again. I have so much to do but just don't have the motivation to get started. However, once I get to it, I can get stuff done. I have undone projects that I want to do themselves. I could get everything done if I wanted, but instead I sit here blogging about how it's undone. :( I truly need to have a better work ethic. Does anyone else feel like they are lagging behind but don't really want to put forth the effort needed to catch up? Hmm Laziness is it's name. Why do I struggle with it so much? It must be because I don't have the need to have to do things within a certain time frame. Still, the way I feel and act is so very anti Psalm 31 woman. I guess pray for me that I will have a vision and an inspiration get under my skin and drive me to become who I should as home-maker, wife and mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment